It’s the New Year, you have new goals, or reoccurring goals you are implementing. Your ideal client has changed or remains the same. But, does your online presence speak to your ideal client and reflect your business goals?
Let’s take a look at your online presence through their eyes.
Does your website homepage copy (content) speak to your ideal client? Based on your goals and your ideal client, are all the components there?
- Navigation/Tabs/Pages: is it clear where they should go to get the information they need?
- Solutions/Products/Services: do they address their needs? Is a clearly defined?
- Content: does it give them enough information to make a decision to work with you?
- Contact: is it easy to contact you? Do you explain the process to become a new client?
- Appearance: is it clean and clear or cluttered and confusing?
- About Page: is it current and does it “speak” to them?
Many of our ideal clients find us on social media. It’s important that your profile speaks to and attracts your ideal client. You must also consider if your profile and image align with your goals.
- Profile: does your profile tell your ideal client what you do, what problems you solve, and what you do to solve them?
- Picture: can your ideal client put a name to a face? People like to work with human beings not logos. Make sure YOU are visible.
- Content: is your content aligned with your ideal client’s problems and desires? Is your content educational, informative, motivating, inspiring, or encouraging? Is your content only about you or is it about them?
- Connections: are you connecting to your ideal client? Are you connected to businesses and services that share your ideal client?
- Contact Information: do you link to your website and have contact information visible?
- Engagement: do you make time to interact and engage with your ideal client?
Your online presence is golden. Having a clear organized online presence that attracts your ideal client is helpful to growing your business. When people meet you at networking events they check out your site and social media platforms-if you made an impression with them. If they are your ideal client, they’ll want to connect with you. If they share ideal clients with you, they may become a referral partner. Your online presence is instrumental to your business growth.
Let’s Stay Connected!
Subscribe to my blog posts : here
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter & get a copy of my eReport, Navigating Through The Sales Funnel:Developing Your Plan For Client Attraction.